Friday, September 11, 2009

High

Could longing be the greatest aphrodisiac?

"High"

Come and tell me you love me
Get me high
Come and touch me
Tell me you want me
Make it right
Bring me flowers
Bring me your rain
Bring me sunshine
Let me know your pain
Come and tell me you love me
Touch me
Kiss me
And get me high

Don't you play me
Just stroke me
Make it right
Bring me heaven
Let me know you'll stay
Through the nightfall
To the start of day
As you kiss me
Slip away
And make me high

Come and tell me you love me
Get me high
Come and show me
You want we
Make this right
Bring me your soul
Your honesty
And I'll give you everything you please
Bring me passion
I'll give you joy
Come and breathe me
Free me
And let's get high...
©2009clarencecbess

1 comment:

Rodney Kline said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.