Monday, September 14, 2009

Bitter Certainty?

What's to be the truth?
Heaven or hell?
If it's all left up to you
Should I be
As you should with me
Worried?
Tired of man's fantasies
Tired of his dreams
Spawning all that brings to ruin
Among his beautiful possibilities...

What's to be the lie
That you're feeding me
As to why should we
Follow blind through and through
Without asking things
About what you do?
Tired of the dream
Tired of the lies
Tried of getting by
In your fantasy
While trying to make some room
For my own dreams
Possibilities;
If it's all left up to you
Should I be
As you should with me
Worried?

If I left it up to you
Would I be
Part of reality?
If I had to save a few
What then
Would be your point-of-view?
That's the trouble with the dream
Too much is left
Up to questioning
And a human being
Who walks the line
Claiming mortal
While ruling as divine
In a fantasy
That does not include
Who we truly are
But what we want of we
Ruining
Our beautiful
Possibilities...

So what's to be the truth?
©2009clarencecbess

No comments: