Sunday, March 29, 2009

Funky Purple Train Ride

Don't ask...

"Funky Purple Train Ride"

Sweetness on the mind
Funky in the ear
I am lost in time
In the dirt I disappear
Prayers forgot me yesterday
Too busy in their tears to play
Leave me with visions of we
Together under stone and weed
But I am lost in time
In the sand you disappear
Forgive me if I lie
But maybe we could make some time
Funk and groove
Produce the seed
Wait for solar beams to feed
Sweetness of the mind
Funky in the rear
View of history;
She was a sinner
But he didn't care
So why should I
With my nappy hair
Sweetness on my mind
Elixir in my ear
Prayers reminded yesterday
I'm never as aware as I think
With funky drum solo
High-pitched squeal
Harmonic Ecstasy
Sexy slammin rhyme
Filthy
Dirty
Funky
Getting lost in the dirt and seed
Too busy in these tears to play
Together...
©2009clarencecbess

No comments: