Thursday, March 12, 2009

Liberated

Sometimes I get ahead of myself. Possibility is a helluva drug...

“Liberated”

Getting lost in your burn
Wondering if you yearn
Wick to flame
Like my concerns
Blackens slowly
Misshapen holy
As shadows leap about
Liberated of the past

Dissolve to view of my heart
Moisturized
No longer parched
Dessert sand to blizzard peak
Solid as I am
Awakened from sleep
Looking solely
Needing wholly
For release within the wanting
Liberated of the past

Loose
Though the world defines
Timeless
Even so in the digital divine
Angel to me from the impish crowds
Ingest the flowing
Accept the knowing
As I am cleansed a bitter fate
Liberated of the past

Getting lost in your burn
I leap ahead
Like flames that yearn
For one to stare within their dance
To float away on romance
Burn them fully
Singe the flesh
If only for a moment
Liberated of the past.
©2009clarencecbess

No comments: