Monday, June 22, 2009

Light

A little fluff for you. (Hey, even I enjoy some bubble-gum every once-in-awhile...LOL!)

“Light”

Luminosity out from inside
Blinds me to paradise
Each time you dance
Each time you breathe
Existence with me

Guiding my way
Beyond black to the white
Infinite always
I can’t deny
Out from inside
You’re doin’ it right
Shine on forever
Your powerful light

Took me by surprise
Shined in my eyes
The colors you possess
Each time you touch
Each time you love
Rhythm so tight
Out from inside
You’re doin’ it right
Taking your time
Giving your light

Luminosity brightens the night
Layering
Attempting to engulf
My smiles once bright;
Infinite always
As I stare out from inside
Knowin’ this is so right
Each time I breathe
With you in my sight
Myself letting go
Diving into your light…
©2009clarencecbess

No comments: