Sunday, July 26, 2009

Emerald Release

It is wonderful being friends with a true artist... Thank you Tim for always being there with unconditional support and reminding me why I must never put away the joy of creation. You are the epitome of creativity and I can only hope that the world truly pay$ attention to you soon... Much love and respect!

Emerald Release - Acrylic on MDF - ©2009timothystachecki


"Emerald Release"

Must find my joy
Dive into the emerald release
Murky unknown
Forest eternal
That beckons deep in the stroke;

Must find my peace
Go into the emerald release
Beyond the borders of creation
Into the outside world of possibility
Technicolor innocence
Forest eternal
That beckons descending
Beyond each stroke so deep;

Must know my soul
Interpreted in the emerald release
Go beyond the black
Summoning at the base
Unfound
Eternal
To dance with the movement
Love with the strokes
That sweep so deep
In a universe of conception...
©2009clarencecbess

1 comment:

Timothy Stachecki said...

I'm so honored, You've always been my unflinching support... So when is this new book coming out?