Friday, November 20, 2009

This One

Sometimes I hear something and I like it, maybe even love it. But then there are those times I wish I wrote it... Dedicated to the late MJ whose 'In The Back' influenced its creation.

"This One"

This one made me come undone
Had me floating on day one
Crawled within my head
Reverberated layers
Like colors around the sun
And I loved it...

This one made me stop the run
Had me thinking what I'd done
Crawled upon my back
Twisted and rolled in undulations
Like I was giving some
And I loved it...

This one made me think of that one
That haunts my dreams
Awake
And then some
Shifting me to dance
Come
Forth with truth upon my tongue
That I must compose one
Maybe two
Because that's what it do
And I love it...

This one made me come undone
Crawled within my bed
To have fun
Sex me
Love me
Since day one
Held me captive
With restraints none
But dreams don't last forever
Will I awake from this one?
But for now I'm overrun
And I love it...
©2009clarencecbess

No comments: