Friday, April 24, 2009

Black Cashmere

I feel it slip over me
Next to nothing
Supple and divine
Breathy
Dark and inviting
She sings
Moans
Virginity lost
Each stroke of the key
Strum of the string
A melodic foreplay
Whispering to me
Back into time
And the wishing
Wanting
To place kisses on her lips
But dreams upon his heart
The cusp of creation
Faltering
Making things come true
Over and over again
As I set to replay
Blowing that horn
As playful as that note
Rock
Steady sway
Climaxing me
Beyond the subtlety
Of the producing pair
Born of the lavender royal
I so often bow to;
This black cashmere
Captures me
Slips over me
And I am ready
To give my love
Tonight
As I did before
In the midnight deep
Of innocence
Budding opportunities
Stolen virginity
Amidst cries of conformity...
©2009clarencecbess

No comments: