Sunday, January 25, 2009

"Never"

Sometimes a note gets stuck in my brain and words form... If I don't get it down quickly, I lose it. This one didn't get away...well, all the way... Enjoy!

“Never”

Despite your clouds
I love your rain
Despite your burn
I want your pain
But I’ll never treat you wrong.

Despite your ground
You are a sky
Eternally within my eye
Despite your heart
I see your soul
And can’t deny
I never want to be alone
I’ll never treat you wrong.

Despite your dark
I want your night
Despite your wrong
It feels so right
Despite the tears
I’d hold you tight
Despite the fight
I’ll never treat you wrong.

See me here
Within this light
Despite the reasons
Let fate decide
Despite your want
I have the need
To feel your rain
To know your burn
For you to learn
I’ll never treat you wrong.
©2009clarencecbess

No comments: