Monday, March 10, 2014

Stage 2

4am on a Thursday morning
And now you move on to stage 2.

Fate and sickness interrupted my dreams
Caused me to pick up my brilliant playground and wander;
Or so I thought,
Because moments later, there you were
Signaling me
Strumming my conscious with your need
Acceptable
For an explanation of events
You think you are ready to hear.

As with step one,
I understand.
It's just the process of things
Evolution of the heart and mind's workings
Still ultimately as mysterious as death;
Finality,
Conclusion,
Words which now and
Forever,
Will reverberate an entirety of new meanings
Within your mind
Because I was number one...
In this one way,
And could never be,
Should never be,
But so need to be
In every other.

Selfish?
Think on it a while.
Corralate
Connect the dots of yesterdays and tomorrows
And as I have so often
So shall you too understand every pieces placement
Movement
Upon this chess set we've named existence.

I know,
It's not what you want to hear right now
What you will never want to hear...
Ever,
But this is stage 2
And nothing I divulge at this time will matter
Despite your thinking it would.
Now there's only the simmer of time
As you've turned things over and over in sorrow and hurt
And are just waiting for this course to be done;
The dishes which leave the best taste take time
And there are many more to flow.
©2014clarencecbess

No comments: