Thursday, January 9, 2014

Possibly Definitely

On a line
Possibly definitely
I give in
To this vision of things
I think could lift me
Bring
Chocolates and roses
To the place in my dreams
Where admiring melds into loving
Heavy petting
Possibly definitely a little seat wetting;
But back to my waiting.

On a line
Possibly definitely
Coming up with excuses
For my daydreamings
Wanderings
And too many hidden paths enticing
Providing
That release I find lacking in my
Possibly definitely
I envision
Every time the skies are grey
And I am shuttered underneath
My prerequisite blacks
Longing for my pastel spring
Clashing summers
And just plain exploring;
But back to my standing.

On a line
As crowds are rotating
Eyes avoiding this tasteless scene
A man alone
Unmoving
Despite their quiet pleading
For skedaddle
Returning
To the end of the line
Assuming
Possibly definitely it is the only place I've known
Broken of desire
To let loose the tit of survival
Now withered and raw
It only gives more dust
To settle upon my collections of
Possibly...

Definitely.
©2014clarencecbess

No comments: