Sunday, August 10, 2014

Watchstop

60
Seconds to pray the DJ won't stop
This groove
Washing over me
Causing me to feel
50
Feet high
Despite my lack of mule and
40
Acres to grow
Plant
Entrench
My seed
The longevity of me
Upon this swirl amongst swirls.

Now beyond
30
I look at decisions
Reverse how I got here
Ask
Seriously?
Was it that easy to change course?
Of course,
Hindsight
20/20
I find my balance lies in understanding
I can and shall
Just as this rhythm flows
With ease and purpose
To move all whom hear to that end
Some
10
Steps in the making
Beyond
9
Moments of regret,
8
Minutes of pleasure
And the
7
Sins they encompassed
As
6
Wishes turned memories
Found me
5
Fingers away
From that ultimate touch
As I reached
4
Heaven,
That divine
3
Father
Son
Holiness
2
Make myself complete
In that
1
Selection...
©2014clarencecbess

No comments: