Sunday, March 28, 2010

Overcome

Baby come to me
I need some ecstasy
Need to kiss you deep
Be the one
Who makes you come

Run into this fantasy
Where there's only you and me
Underneath the sun
Our bodies
Becoming one

Come and let me lay you down
Underneath your favorite sounds
Make your rivers flow
Over
Just to get to know your heart

Baby come to me
Please
Let me take you the highest peak
Steal your breath
Away
So you can't say
Stop

Baby run to me
Let me give that ecstasy
Fulfill your fantasies
Be the one that makes you come
Over
And over;
Let me love you deep
Just to get your heart to speak
That I'm the only one
To make your rivers flow
Over
And over;
Let me kiss you sweet
Hike your canyons deep
Lose my breath beneath your heat
Make you come
Over
And over...

Just to be your dream
That becomes reality
Over
And over...
©2010clarencecbess

No comments: