Friday, July 16, 2010

Cyclical Degradation

Tired of writing
I want to live
As silent observation
Chronicling becomes me.

Now they all look the same
With their i-pods
Addidas
And cheap hats
Sold by cheap people
Who could give a shit about quality
Because
You
Could give a shit about quality;
Now
They sound the same
As they converse their computers
They niggaz
That nigga
And the mida
Who wouldn't provide that side of pussy
To go with his lame excuse
For masculinity...

Tired.
Old.
Just plain bored.
I need a new scene
New people
Even if only to inevitably discover
They are all the same
Laughing at the same jokes
Lamenting over the same coin
Wasting more precious moments
On the degradation of we.

I'm tired of writing.
I'm tired of observing.
I want to live.
Want to have someone write about
Me...
©2010clarencecbess

No comments: